On 24 June 2021, the representative of CREDO - Centre for research of digital transformation at the University of Dubrovnik - Department of Economics and Business participated in the second transnational meeting of the project ESSENCE, which was held in online mode due to COVID -19 restrictions.
The current mapping activities, tools and examples of good practice in soft skills were presented at the meeting. During the first phase of the implementation of ESSENCE, the main objective was the analysis of soft skills and their role in employability, as well as relevant trends, regulatory framework and qualitative and quantitative indicators related to the development of soft skills.
The aim of ESSENCE is to improve the employability of HE students by using soft skills development to maximize their engagement in the labour market. ESSENCE develops and implements a flexible learning pathway: users can access and use training "on-demand" and "on a need basis" to improve their soft skills and strengthen their professional empowerment. The Centre for research of digital transformation (CREDO) at the University of Dubrovnik is a project partner actively involved in the comprehensive mapping of soft skills needed in the labour market and the identification of best tools and practices in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union.
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union and brings together seven partners from seven different countries (Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Italy, Latvia, Poland and Spain) with extensive project experience at national and European level. Information on the project objectives, activities and results are available at ESSENCE website http://projectessence.eu/.
Additional information about the project ESSENCE and other activities of the Department of Economics and Business at the University of Dubrovnik are available at:
- Website: http://projectessence.eu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Essence-107956864669490/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBkiHG_WcmI0x7lBCknLwPA
- Website: https://www.unidu.hr/epe/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNIDUcro/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-XE5pU7yYigYERsxD3XqQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/unidu-cro/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sveucilisteudubrovniku/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uniducro?lang=en